You are cordially invited to
a closed conference intended for owners and the top management of companies that provide or intermediate credits.
The conference aims to comprehensively explain the new law including the related necessary changes. After the conference you shall be able
- to identify threats and opportunities brought about by the new law
- to set up internal systems so that you minimize the risks
- to prepare for activities connected with granting a licence by the CNB
- learn more in depth about the new law of consumer credits
- broaden your knowledge in the area of creditworthiness assessment
- gain information essential for passing an examination proving the minimum expertise according to the CNB
- practically explain on examples the process adjusting the enforcement of claims
… you will also
…and finally we will
...and much more.
The conference includes accommodation in a luxury Grandhotel Zlatý Lev. Apart from the lectures you can look forward to e.g. a five-course dinner, wine tasting from a three-time winemaker of the year, the possibility of private tutorials with all the lecturers, that is the District Court judge, attorneys, insolvency administrators, executors, the president of the Raiffeisenbank Risk Department, the Taylor & Cox country manager, the representatives of the Non-banking Register and others.
In the prise is included a full-board accommodation and wine tasting for you and your accompaniment (the accompaniment does not have access to the conference).
The invitation applies solely to owners and the top management of companies. The lectures are closed to public.
The possibility of simultaneous translation into English is provided for the fee 3000 CZK.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.